

Its our last day here in Dubai and yet it feels like we have just arrived, as this is one of our longest "stays" I can't imagine what it will feel like after 1 night in Singapore.
We have seen lots of different things, from the Souk to the shopping malls. We did the Big Bus Tour of the City, some of the commentators on the bus are highly amusing, and the view from upstairs gives a great perspective. The building work looks to be endless, the traffic is really busy, it makes you wonder where everyone is going and how many more people will be needed to fill those buildings!
Last night we went out for a meal to the Al Muna restaurant by the beach. Very relaxing, the food was excellent so was the wine (and so it should be at 50 quid a bottle-it didn't seem to stop us having another bottle tho') Poor Olivia's meal didn't last long, she thinks she might be allergic to Uncle Chris and Auntie Jane, as every time she is with us she gets sick.
You may wonder why there are pictures of 2 cups of coffee, well its the coffee challenge. D has a coffee machine (we don't think he realises he has to put coffee in-its a bit wishy washy) and swears he makes the best looking cappuccino I'm sure I found a better one, I think -your opinions required via your comment

2 Comments:
This is torment for me cos I'm the girl who has given up cappucinos and lattes for lent! So, my caffeine starved system definitely goes for the dreamy version in the glass cups!! But I think I may not be a reliable judge....Finished work for the Easter hols today. Hurray!! Lets hope the sun keeps shining. Look forward to the next instalment. Love Sue and boys.
Not really much of a coffee expert - as you all know vodka is more my scene, however I find the glass one more tempting.
Really looking frwad to seeing you next blog you in the flesh next week!!!
Can't guarantee much coffee drinking when you're here though.........
toodleloo,
Mrs CB
Post a Comment
<< Home